Health and Safety Policy
Hallite Seals Australia is committed to promoting continuous growth and improvement of workplace health and safety performance throughout the organisation and to providing safe and healthy work conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and ill health. This shall be achieved through implementing strategies towards reducing the risk of workplace injuries and events and enriching the safety culture of the organisation.
Our commitment will be evident by:
- Compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, standards and where adequate laws do not exist, adopt and apply industry standards that reflect the company’s commitment to occupational health and safety
- Providing a framework for the setting of objectives and targets to eliminate or minimise work-related events and the management practices for the well-being of individuals in the workplace, as well as the safe operation and maintenance of all plant and equipment
- Communicate and consult with personnel, clients and relevant stakeholders in the development and implementation of occupational health and safety systems that strive for continuous improvement and any health and safety issues that may arise
- Ensure adequate information and training is provided to personnel to competently and safely perform their work
- Ensure management actively demonstrate commitment and visible leadership to assist in the continual improvement of occupational health and safety performances
- Continuous education, defined position descriptions, hold employees accountable for their areas of responsibility
- Accurately report, record and investigate all work-related events and implement corrective actions to ensure the prevention of recurrence and continual improvement of safe work practices
- Manage compliance and operational risk by accurately reporting health and safety performance and continual improvement of management systems to identify, assess, control, monitor and review hazards
- Provision of authority for all Hallite employees and contractors to stop work where an unsafe act or condition exists, and for work to not recommence until the act or condition is reported and corrected
Through good principles to occupational health and safety management, Hallite Seals Australia shall endeavour to achieve best practice for the health, safety, and welfare for all persons who interact with the Company.
Name: Tony Pace
Position: Managing Director
Dated: May 2020