Hallite Seals Australia is committed to provide and maintain the highest quality for all work undertaken that consistently meet and exceeds our quality standard and satisfy the expectation and defined needs of our customers.
Hallite Seals Australia aims to achieve the highest standard of performance by continuously analysing the strengths and weaknesses of the organisation. The prime management objective of Hallite Quality Policy is to have a quality management system that:
- Has identified the context of the organisation and its strategic direction
- Is capable of being reviewed for suitability, effectiveness and continual improvement
- Conforms to all contractual and legislative requirements
- Provides a level of customer satisfaction, which ensures repeat business
- Produce product and services to a consistent quality
- Ensures employees and contractors are competent through the provision of appropriate training
- Achieving and maintaining a level of quality which enhances the company’s reputation
- Has a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives
- Reviewing the continued suitability of the Quality Policy and revising as appropriate at regular intervals
- Stimulate the motivation satisfaction and performance of our employees by providing work environments that contribute to increased quality systems of work
The quality management processes for Hallite has been documented in the Integrated Management System Manual, Quality Assurance Plan, procedures, and records designed to ensure all quality, technical and regulatory requirements are recognised and met. The system is process-based with a focus on client satisfaction, producing a consistent product, and highlighting the need for review and continual improvement. It has provision for the prompt detection and removal of defective product, service, and systems.
Name: Tony Pace
Position: Managing Director
Dated: August 2019