Hallite Seals Australia recognizes the importance of protecting and enhancing the health, diversity and productivity of the environment for the benefit of our clients, workers, stakeholders, and community as well as future generations.
In our commitment to continually improving environmental management and the prevention of pollution Hallite Seals Australia shall:
- Communicate the company’s environmental position to employees, subcontractors and consultants, and make this policy available to interested parties, including the public
- Ensure our employees, subcontractors and consultants use appropriate work practices
- Establish realistic measurable objectives and targets to eliminate environment related incidents, and continue to seek out ways to improve our environmental performance by minimizing pollution in all areas attributed to our operations, wherever feasible
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and codes of practice
- Conduct our business in a manner that minimizes environmental impact, prevents pollution, and provides working solutions that endeavor to ensure that the significance of all environmental aspects and impacts are negligible
- Providing solutions which consider the principles of sustainable development
To achieve the above, we will provide the necessary resources, skills and training to assist all stakeholders to work within our management system which was designed and developed in accordance with ISO 14001, and has been combined into Hallite Seals Australia’s Integrated Management System.
Name: Tony Pace
Position: Managing Director
Dated: March 2020